Saturday 19 November 2016

7 Tips on How to Get Rid of Stress By Elviyasa Gaberia Siregar


7 Tips on How to Get Rid of Stress
By Elviyasa Gaberia Siregar



I often get stress, mostly thats because I have lots of  stuff to think like getting money, finding theory for my thesis, or even socializing with new people. O my God! :o

But I always feel happy when there is someone who gives me flowers, smiles at me for the whole day, or whatever. I love it!

Now, let me back to the first idea on how to get rid of stress. Here are the 7 tips :

1.      Drink mango juice (or avocado, or anything as long as it still considers as juice) as much as you can. (Why?)

2.      Eat salty food. (Why?)

3.      Run as fast as you can. (Why?)

4.      See the sunset. (Why?)

5.      Listen to rock music. (Why?)

6.      Take a bath, (Why?) and

7.      Write an article (Why? because that is what I am doing now  x_x  )
     
Believe me they will work. Just try them and see the result. I don’t want to explain them to you one by one because I am getting stress now. I am freaking out and I don’t know what to do. Perhaps for the next article I will explain them to you all. Thanks. x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment