Friday 5 May 2017

Bring me back into you


Bring me back into you


I am just a small insect
I am a young  ant queen
I need tongue to suck up liquid to survive
I have wings but not for flying
Can’t you see that I have so many limits?
One day I was on my journey to seek a peaceful life with all my colony. At first it ran normal but then it was getting awful after I saw this flower.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Many living creatures call it as a gift from God. It can be true cause indeed it deserves for that.
I leave all my colony behind just for getting closer to it
It is just different
It is solitary
That is why  I wanna stay forever with it
Then I look into its petals
They are so pretty
They are so gentle.
Then I smell it. It is very fragrant.
Then I forget who I am. Who am I?

Once again, do you believe in love at first sight?

At this time I just want to stay around it even when I am starving I don’t care
I don’t want to swallow anything
I don’t know why this weird thing happens to me
It does nothing but spreading its smell around
Yet it is just enough to make it more adorable
It does nothing and now I feel worse
Once again, would you like to remind me that I am just a “young queen” in this huge world?
Dear God, this flower drives me insane
I am staring at this Jasmine but then the flood comes inside of me
I can not even help my self for not being so nervous
Dear God, does my deepest heart recover from its sore?
Dear God, do all those things work abnormally?

At last, would you like to remind me that I am just an insect in this very big planet?

Dear my colony, would you like to bring me back into you?
I’m begging on you with all my six legs on this petal
Should I go away to fade this feeling away?

Please let me be your queen again

"Written by Elviyasa Gaberia Siregar/May 5th, 2017"


No comments:

Post a Comment