Thursday 26 January 2017

Hello stranger!


Hello stranger!


*Originally written by Elviyasa Gaberia Siregar :)*

I am a final college student in a little town named Curup particularly in Bengkulu Province, Indonesia.

I am an English student, I learn about English sentence pattern, English grammar and also the way how to teach English to students in non English speaking countries. It is so much fun, you know you can get in touch with your students directly, you can share your knowledge with them, but yes the biggest reason is teachers are always worth for others, not only for  students.

I am always busy with my research or I should say my thesis. Besides, I am also busy with my teaching career. I teach English at one of English course here.

One day I found that it was so boring for doing thesis without having any holiday. For me the main goals of having holiday are you can exactly satisfy your eyes with all beautiful scenery, talk a lot to new people you just met, make friends with people who have different culture as yours.

Well my favorite destination is beach cause I am a sunset hunter. lol
Sunset always brings peace and I am sure I will always be okay by looking at it. It seems like all your problem will instantly dissapear just because you are looking at that wonderful piece of art!
But I have no time to see the sunset, I mean the nearby beach here is about 85 km or you can reach it by at least 2 hours riding or driving at 60 km per hours speed. O God, it is tiring. Again I can’t just enjoy the beach and the sunset while thinking about when I will finish my sh*t thesis.
Okay leave it! Then I would like to talk to new people especially those who had different culture as mine. But how?

November 15, 2016.
I looked on my dirty smartphone and got an awesome idea. I looked for an awesome chat application. Gotcha!!
It was Chat**s. I read all information provided, it was written that this application allows you to chat with people from all over the world about the topics you care about”. Then I started using that app for chatting, talking, etc.

November 20, 2016
I met a guy through that app. He was 23 y.o. He worked as an office assistant in advertisement company in his country. He was very kind to me. We exchanged our phone number and we shared many songs. Cause we had same hobby which is listening to music.
I liked him though. And he either.
He was crazy just like me. We chatted a lot here and there.



We did this for almost three months but we didn’t do it all time instead mostly in the evening cause we knew that life was not about chatting. We had other activities, we realized that we were busy with our own. We didn’t want to bother each other. We needed a little bit space.

Usually he reached at hostel at about 07.00 p.m. or 8.30 of Indonesia time. Indonesia time is one and half hour ahead. We would get our free time at up to 9 p.m. Then we  did chatting and talked until we fell asleep. Almost like that for every day.

We supported each other till it went too far.
We promised to see each other someday, it was possible. He was the best online friend of mine!
I found that he was more than a friend to me, he was my shelter. I couldn’t just start my activities without looking at his picts. Oh God. I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t be in love with him.
It was so hard, he had different religion. He is a Hindu and I am a Muslim.

We couldn’t be together. I should stop this.
I thought about this idea for more than a week. In addition, yesterday I just had conversations with my teaching partners, we discussed about Islam rules and how terrible the world now is.

I realized that maybe I am not a good Muslim. I do pray for five times in a day but I have only little knowledge about Islam. O Allah I wanna do taubah. I wanna get close to You Allah.
That's why I gotta leave him, that gorgeous guy, my second wonderful piece of art, my sunset.
Okay now I am ready to leave him, I want to stay away from zinah.

In Islam it considers as bad thing if you talk to your opposite sex in order to make you feel happier. That's what I feel when I chat him, I feel happier and I am okay with it. I don’t know how to say this, but please don’t blame me!

Finally on January 25 which was just yesterday, I set up my mind. I decided to leave him. I removed that app from my smartphone. I also blocked him on my Instag**m.
I was crying for a while. But that's okay cause I like him.


Good bye my sunset J If you are my soulmate just believe in Allah that he will guide us to be together someday J But if you are not, you can  just keep me, your sunrise, in your deep heart as your best online friend who always make u feel happy.
Thank you for all crazzy things. Good bye, I will miss you forever. JJJ




No comments:

Post a Comment